KOA Speer Electronics has an exciting opportunity for a Programmer/ Analyst at our Bradford, PA facility. We are growing and are looking for talented and energetic candidates seeking employment with a globally recognized market leader in the passive electronic industry.
Job Description and Requirements
- Design, write, test and support software applications in an IBM iSeries (AS/400) environment
- In-depth knowledge of Relational Database calls and application development a must
- Prior experience with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) transactions and data mapping using Gentran Server for Windows is preferred
- Familiarity with Cobol, DB2, IBM CL, VB Script, PHP, and DDS Mapping a plus
- Must be willing to learn Cobol if no prior experience
- BS Degree in Computer Science and 5-7 years of application development experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be willing to relocate
KOA Speer Electronics offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Interested parties must submit a letter of application and resume to KOA Speer Electronics, Attn: Gretchen Brahaney, HR Manager, 199 Bolivar Drive, Bradford, PA 16701.
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.