KLC LTCC Multilayer Substrates
- KOAs substrates are suitable for bare chip mounting, as the thermal expansion cofficient is close to silicons one and outstanding dimensional accuracy and flatness.
- Thanks to our low dielectric ceramics and low resistive conductors, the substrates excel in the high frequency characteristics
- Minituarization and high integration are possible because of multilayer wiring, multi-cavity structure and the surface/buried printing resistors possibilities
- Special shapes of substrate and cavity such as circle shape, polygonal shape and concave or convex shape are available
- Thermal vias under bare chips can be implemented to improve the thermal conductivity of the substrate
- The substrates are outstanding in heat resistance and humidity resistance. There will be no outgas occurrence from the ceramics.
- Products meet EU RoHS requirements
Last Updated: 11/2/2020