- Excellent anti-sulfuration characteristic due to using high sulfuration-proof inner top electrode material
- High heat resistance that can be used even at high temperatures of 155°C or higher. The maximum operating temperature of Sn plating products compatible with solder mounting is 175°C.
- Excellent heat resistance and weather resistance are ensured by the use of metal glaze thick film
- High stability and high reliability with the triple-layer structure of electrode
- Superior to RK73 series chip resistors pulse withstanding voltage and high power
- Applicable to various kinds of automatic mounters for taping, etc
- Products meet EU RoHS requirements. EU RoHS regulation is not intended for Pb-glass contained in electrode, resistor element and glass.
- AEC-Q200 Tested
Ordering Information CHECK INVENTORY
Last Updated: 5/19/2022